PHYSIOLOGIC DENTISTRY AIRWAY, SLEEP, TMJ AND RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY – JASON J. KIM DENTAL AESTHETICS
June 9 - June 10
This two-day course is designed to help Dentists approach various aspects of dentistry that are affected by airway issues.
Doctors Hindin and Tucker will present a unique way of practicing dentistry based on the patient’s physiology and airway health. Various screening, treatment options, and bite registrations for oral appliance therapy for the OSA patient will be discussed.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to evaluate TMJ health
- Understanding Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- What is Heart Rate Variability (HRV), and how it impacts treatment
- Developing treatment plans based on function, physiology, and airway
- Evaluating patient complaints
- Review of sleep studies and how they affect treatment
- Creating plans for practice flow with sleep and TMD patients
- Utilization of the physiologic bite for restorative optionsHANDS-ON PORTION:Includes completing a Physiologic, Sleep and TMJ exam, various bite registration methods, and reviewing sleep studies.
Jeffrey Hindin, DDS + John Tucker, DMD – Presenters
THE FIRST DOCTORS TO SIGN UP WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE A HOME SLEEP TEST
TO REGISTER CALL MARCELLO ALLEGRA AT (516) 660-1462 OR EMAIL MALLEGRA@JJKDA.COM