- This event has passed.
INTRODUCTION TO MINDFULNESS: RELAXATION, STRESS REDUCTION AND MODULATION OF THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
Mark Abramson, DDS
April 1, 2020 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm EDT
This program can help complement care leading to::
- Decreased physical and psychological symptoms
- Increased ability to cope with anxiety and panic disorders Headaches
- Decreased chronic pain, stressful situations,
- Improved self-esteem
- Greater enthusiasm for life
- Greater energy
- Improved pain levels or coping with chronic pain
Mark Abramson, DDS, is the founder and facilitator of Mindfulness – Meditation Based Stress Reduction programs at Stanford Health Care and Stanford University School of Medicine. He trained with John Kabat- Zinn and has conducted these classes several times a year for twelve years. He has practiced dentistry in the Bay Area for more than twenty five years. Dr. Abramson specializes in the treatment of chronic pain and temporomandibular disorders. His focus is on non-drug oriented care, integrating traditional dental approaches with mind/body techniques, osteopathic manual medicine, and acupuncture.